Boat coverage isn’t always required, so many boaters decide not to get insurance. Don’t risk it. Stay safe on land and water with a quality policy from Sherrye LaCour Insurance. It’s aboat time.
What Types of Boat Insurance Do You Offer?
You can get coverage for boats that you use for recreation and private pleasure, including jet skis, fishing boats, pontoon boats, and more.
What Basic Coverage Do You Offer?
We offer an array of coverage options, including:
- Liability Protection: provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage to a third party when the law holds you accountable.
- Physical Damage: provides protection for boat, trailer, and equipment damage.
- Passenger Protection (aka Medical Payments): coverage that pays reasonable costs for necessary medical and funeral services due to bodily injury caused by a boating accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Boaters Coverage: protects you and your passengers if you’re involved in an accident caused by an uninsured or underinsured boat operator.
- Boat Repair Resulting from a Covered Loss: We pay partial and full losses to your boat, including the motor, hull, and equipment.
You can also add optional coverage to your boat policy. Ask us about emergency services, personal effects, and replacement cost coverage.
Do You Offer Discounts?
Yes. We offer a multi-policy discount that allows you to save money when you have two or more policies. Our agents can help you bundle your auto, boat, and more! Contact us for more details.